Monday, April 7, 2008

Here comes Prash...

Well…Here come I, with my first blog. Ofcourse, I’ve posted some blogs on my company’s intranet, but this is my first shot in the public domain. Hmm.. What’d been stopping me from writing a blog for so many months (err.. should I say years??). Am thinking of some of the possible reasons – Could it be because I’m not so good at writing or could it be because I didn’t find interesting topics to write about or could it be… just plain laziness??? Well… it could be an AND gate or an OR gate. Who bothers??

Am thinking of using this blog space to write about anything I think about… So, probably one day you may find few recipes of some tasty, delicious, mouth watering dishes… (Few of them would be my inventions too.. ;-)) and the next day you may find a movie review and the next day a travelogue and the next day some mokkai kavidhais (mind you.. am pretty good at it ;-)).. and the next day.. and the next day.. and the next day…. OK.. I just wanted to say that am planning to write about things that come to my mind… that’s it…

4 comments:

ramkum said...

Hey Prash,

Great to see you in the blogosphere! Looking forward to your writings... What are "mokkai kavidhais" by the way? Recipes would be great too (I need to improve my limited repertoire) Can't wait!

rajaji said...

hi prash,

welcome!! join the club... :) :)

looking fwd to ur 'inventions' and 'mokkai kavidhais'... I didn't know you were good at MK's... eager to read... post 'em all..

rajaji

Balaji Srinivasan said...

Hi akka,

So finally you have started a blog(etha onna than vittu vecheenga. epo edhuvum ma?)
Good begining. hoping to see a lot of posts on various intellectual topics lisk mokka jokes, your inventions etc..
Keep writing. tata

Unknown said...

Hi Prash,

Welcome.. now you have joined the group of bloggers... seems like yours will be light-hearted....well, I love reading blogs though personally I don't blog.... B/w what's "mokkai kavidhai"? Is it a type of kavidhai??? chalo, have fun blogging...